Chevron

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bless Her Heart

Ok, well here it is... The first post. I'm not quite sure yet what I hope to achieve by writing here. I have one follower (Thanks Emily... Shout out, girlfriend) and I'm about 99.99% positive that no one cares to read what I have to say. But just as my 'about me' section says... Sometimes I say something funny. So I'm thinking, I'll post here and maybe say something on a day when you (or you) read my blog. I can't promise you'll be hooked, but I'm almost certain that you'll be a better person after reading this (not a guarantee though). So with this being said... 

Allow me to explain my blog title, "Bless Her Heart"... I'm sure everyone (in the south, at least) knows what this means. It's what you're supposed to say when you've just said something about someone that, well let's face it, you shouldn't have said... But it needed to be said. So we add, "Bless her heart". In my blog (and in my daily life) I say things that sometimes I shouldn't say out loud and I embarrass myself more often than I'd like. I'm silly, I'm quirky, I'm stubborn, and opinionated. Therefore, I give you full permission to cringe at my blog and, hopefully, say "Bless her heart" :)